market-farming - [Market-farming] Pepper Plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr - The Chile Man <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: Market Farming Discussion Group <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pepper Plants
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:30:41 -0400

Greetings, all.

I have all these pepper, tomato, and herb plants still left - over 1,000
- all of which need nice homes!

Having put up a new greenhouse, we've produced more than in my wildest
dreams - yikes!!!

Plants are bet. 8 - 12", and look lovely! I thought some of our Market
Farming brethren and sistren might want to come and take some home to
either plant or resell (cost is 50 cents ea. for those in the farming
community; I've been selling 'em for $2.00 retail).

If you're in the Loudoun County, VA (northern VA) area, Charles Town,
WV, Baltimore, MD, D.C., or other like environs and would like to come
by and get some, please let me know!

Also, if you have any other ideas where I might unload these, please let
me know.

These are simply too lovely to end us as compost. Help!!!

--
Robert Farr
The Chile Man

* A sustainable farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas, mustards,
and barbecue.
* Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com
* Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html
* Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year. See our web site for
details!