market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tractor supply

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tractor supply
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:04:18 EDT

Our version of Tractor Supply (was Big R changed to Murdoch's this week) has invited us to host the new farmers market in their parking lot. The only problem is that they will not allow potted plant sales because they just put up a little greenhouse to sell potted plants that are shipped in from who knows where. I wish we could find a way around this as it is the perfect location. Only 5 more weeks until our new market is set to open and still no location.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarms.com

A place where time stands still, where back to nature is simply a way of life!