market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: cattle panel hoophouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mark A Abner <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: cattle panel hoophouses
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 21:13:29 -0400

Christina
I had thought of doing this very thing but havent tried it yet. What I did
with my green house was to drive a row of T Posts and attach a horizontal
panal
to this as a side wall then bow ant attach the otehr panels to this side wall
it
reall adds to the stiffness of the whole structure increases stability I would
suggest that you so this as will with your double panel set up as the main
problem I would forsee would be the tendancey for unsuporte bows to pop in
under
a snow load especialy with a side wind situation.

Mark