market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN: seeking new moderator

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN: seeking new moderator
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:45:27 -0400

I too am very sad to see you leave this list Liz! I know that I am pretty
new to this but I have really enjoyed all you have done with it! I realize
that you need to do what makes you happy, and good luck at what ever it is!
You will be sadly missed! Thanks for all your hard work and time that you
have put into this! I know that I have learned a lot from every one and
really appreciate that this is here for people like me! Good luck Liz! I
will toast to you this evening!

Courtney McLeod
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh