market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ADMIN: seeking new moderator

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "St. Joseph the Worker Farm" <jmmps AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ADMIN: seeking new moderator
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

Liz, I also would like to thank you for all your
hard work in keeping this list and website so
wonderful, informational and rewarding. I have
only been a member for a short time but I have
learned so much from all these nice people. Thank
you, thank you and may your future work be as
rewarding to others as this has been to me...
Ps. will the regular website still be owned by
you? Will it be kept up and new files added still?

---

=====
Pax,
Jackie