market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cell Phone

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cell Phone
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:23:34 -0700

I had Cingular for years and I think they are awful. They made many mistakes
and it was a hassle to monitoe them. the final blow was when they changed
their cuustomer service menu when you call them. you had to hear all the
choices THREE TIMES before you heard the correct extension to talk to a live
person. When I finally got an operator, and asked about it, she said most
phone calls can be handled online or automatically. They've sinces changes
it but it's indicative of their mindset. Also they won't let you check your
messages from a land land, you have to use your cell phone (and minutes),
for "secutiry reasons".

I've switched to Verizon and so far, so good.

Rancho Gordo
New World Specialty Food
www.ranchogordo.com