market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Cell Phone

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andrews, Shirley F." <SAndrews AT AcademicBookServices.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Cell Phone
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:41:32 -0400

I recently interviewed the major companies for our corporate plan.
Generally Verizon has the best network. All plans are pretty comparable
400 minutes for 39.99 per month. I use my cell phone exclusively now,
it is cheaper than home phone (unless you have teenagers in the house).
Tips to save minutes: call from a land line to retrieve voice messages.
A lot may depend on the area and whether you will making long distance
calls. You can email me off list if you would like more info.