market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Fw: [SANET-MG] Innovative pest management

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "M N" <gershom_ivri AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Fw: [SANET-MG] Innovative pest management
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:53:37 -0600

We use hand cleaner well mixed with worm casings and petrified volcanic ash from a site on a ranch near here.

Our yields have almost tripled too. It's amazing how many of these products I see out there that will actually triple growth and make fruit set in the middle of winter. We feel so fortunate to have a supply near us.

We got this pHD down the road who's spent his life researching this stuff and hopefully we'll get him to go public with his results but he's sworn us to secrecy and we don't want to lose our source of this good stuff so we can't share too much. He's a very private person and doesn't want any trouble from the corporations.

I'd be interested in hearing about other's local growing special knowledge sources.

... two-foot bare sticks grew to seven feet tall and
were covered with new growth in October. In January, mango trees covered in
new growth suddenly sprouted blooms - something Murray had never seen
before.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/