market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Globalization / Food Quality / What to do?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Globalization / Food Quality / What to do?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:32:53 -0400

Greetings, Matt!
Have you thought of doing an interlibrary transfer from your area -
it's free!! Our farm is in a county of only 6000+ folk - slim pickins
on books here. My home schooled daughters are at the library every other
week to pick up the books we've ordered in from other libraries all over
the state......i believe this is a country-wide way of doing things. I
just picked up Wendall Berry's book, "Agriculture - Art of the
Commonplace" (i think).
Thanks all for the food-for-thought in this thread.
Good Luck with the book,
Toni
Clifty Gardens
Red River Gorge, KY.

BTW -- does anyone have a copy of "Fatal Harvest" I might be able to
borrow? I'd pay for the shipping.
Cheers,
Matt Cheselka

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!