market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: First Show for me...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kevin Miller" <oldtimin AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: First Show for me...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:20:08 -0400

You have been given lots of good advice, of course I have a lttle to add. One, if it gets slow or turns out not to profitable don't be discouraged. Look at it as a learning experience, some classes cost money, so what ever you get is good, if you learn from it.Two, If things are slow for you there, study the vendors who are busy, why are they busy, pay special attention to those selling similar products as you. For some folks sales are natural, others have to learn it. Good luck and have a great time, you will be hooked,lol.
Kevin

  • [Market-farming] Re: First Show for me..., Kevin Miller, 04/13/2004