market-farming - [Market-farming] farmers sought for 2 Farmers' Mkts in Oxford, OH

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Oeffadirect <Oeffadirect AT oeffa.com>, organic farmers <organicfarmers AT yahoogroups.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Market-Farmers <Market-Farmers AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] farmers sought for 2 Farmers' Mkts in Oxford, OH
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:12:30 -0400

The Oxford Farmers' Market Uptown (OFMU) is has two farmers' markets that need some more growers. We have a Saturday market from 7:30am 'til 11:30am and a Tuesday market from 4:00pm til dusk. The Saturday market starts May 1st with the Tuesday starting May 4th. We are farmer/consumer run market that does not allows reselling. We welcome all growers-organic or otherwise as long as you grow what you sell. Cost is $5 a market or $20 for the season (for both markets).

If you live/farm within a 30 mile radius of Oxford (EC Indiana/SW Ohio) and need a place to sell your goodies contact us for more info and/or a vendor's packet and application contact Barbara Hamilton, OFMU Council secretary, at 513-523-6542 or barbarah001 AT yahoo.com.

Lucy Goodman
OFMU Council Member
Boulder Belt Organics
http://www.boulderbelt.com