market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Another Broccoli Raab Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <ecgranat AT ouray.cudenver.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Another Broccoli Raab Question
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:01:28 -0600

Jean: Sorry to all that I can't remember how to do a reply off list.

Broccoli raabe recipe: wash it, chop it and saute with olive oil and
garlic, serve over pasta with parmesan cheese. Some people steam it first,
then saute with garlic, before putting it over pasta.

If you harvest it higher up on the stem, it will put out side shoots, but
not sure if they'll form heads, but the greens are still tasty.

Elaine