market-farming - [Market-farming] Cut Flowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cut Flowers
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:02:31 EDT

Thanks Bob.   We as well have grew cuts for a number of years and use little chemicals on them because they really don't take the same care as does vegetables.  But we do some spraying of plants to rid us of some pests and use a lot of bio insects for some of the control.  We have sold edibles for as long as we have marketed so I have always been very careful with what we use for chemicals, but the attitude is if you use anything at all is a little radical.  I'm in business to make a living on our farm.

Phil

  • [Market-farming] Cut Flowers, SaladG, 04/11/2004