market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Food enough for all.....

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <csa AT thymeforewe.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Food enough for all.....
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:45:38 -0500

: On this note...any other Farmer's Market managers out there, does anyone
: know what it takes to set up a market to be able to accept Food Stamps or
: the WICK program? Also for those interested check out Seattle Tilth's
: community garden program.

I applied through the Dept. of Agriculture for WIC FMNP. I accepted it at
market only last year. This year I've added our farm to the contract. I'm
waiting to hear from them about food stamps.

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm www.thymeforewe.com