market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Food quality

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Jay Gee <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Food quality
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:23:32 -0500

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:41:29 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Without a brand, there is no niche. There may be a stall
>at the local farmers market, but no niche.
>
>Think about it and stop blaming the rest of the world
>for your problems.

Oh, I see.

I don't have ownership of these problems: they belong to
the whole country and in fact to the entire world, not to me
personally.

Actually, I personally don't have a problem selling
everything I can produce. If I could produce more, I could
sell it without the slightest difficulty.

I don't even need to go to the farmers market: I just phone
my customers or send them an email and they come to my house
at a mutually convenient time and buy everything I have
available for sale. It's not a CSA, so I don't have to
produce anything on a schedule.

I can't even imagine any easier way to sell. If you can,
please let us all know.

I'm sure there are many here who would like to know the very
easiest, least labor-intensive way to sell their produce.
So please enlighten us.

Pat

  • Re: [Market-farming] Re:Food quality, Pat Meadows, 04/01/2004