market-farming - [Market-farming] Yet Another Troybuilt Horse Tiller Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Yet Another Troybuilt Horse Tiller Problem
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:57:37 -0600

Title: Yet Another Troybuilt Horse Tiller Problem
Thanks.

The help I received from Paul was perfect. I had the tiller working again in ten minutes. Thanks to the others too.

My Troybuilt Horse has another, more chronic problem that I am now encouraged to ask about.

When the drive belt is new it tills well if I hold the lever down in forward. The new adjustment block is almost all the way down so adjusting doesn¹t help. When the belt stretches a little it will no longer go forward, the belt screeching with the effort. I have been replacing belts instead of being able to adjust the block to keep tilling. Any ideas?

Thanks again I hope.

Marty Kraft