market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Troybuilt Horse Tiller Tine Rotation Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Troybuilt Horse Tiller Tine Rotation Problem
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:06:01 -0600

There are parts available - I replaced my tines 2 years ago, and also the
belt for the reverse gear.

I think if you do a search, you will be able to find a website, and a phone
number.

The advantage of the phone number is that, if I remember correctly, there
are people who can talk to you and help you figure out how to fix the
machine.

Good luck,
Jill Bussiere, Wisconsin