market-farming - [Market-farming] heirloom tomatoe varieties

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] heirloom tomatoe varieties
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:11:38 -0500

Greetings-
I am looking for recommendations on heirloom tomato varieties that would do
well in SW Michigan, and would appreciate any advice that anyone has to
offer. If anyone is growing heirloom tomatoes for restaurants I would also
appreciate input on pricing.
Thanks in advance.

Brigette Leach
avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Climax MI 49034
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information.

  • [Market-farming] heirloom tomatoe varieties, Brigette Leach, 03/14/2004