market-farming - [Market-farming] Homeopathy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Nicole <nbrown AT bbtel.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Homeopathy
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:43:43 -0500

Robert Farr wrote: >>Anyone else have any homeopathic preps they want to recommend for 45
year-old farmers?!?<<

Yep, take Sherri Naken's online homeopathy course; contact her at homeopathycures AT tesco.net - you can treat just about any minor ailment (i.e. not chronic) with this knowledge, a good reference book (or online reference) and a collection of remedies (&/or access to a HFS). You can get by with owning Miranda Castro's "The Complete Homeopathy Handbook", which is the textbook for Sherri's course. Take the course in winter when things slow down for you, it's a lot of reading!

Here's another quickie though: Apis Mellifica for bee stings and anything resembling bee stings. I always use 30C potency remedies.

A professional homeopath can help you CURE (not just treat symptoms) of many chronic diseases that allopathic physicians can't do anything about.

To keep this on-topic: once you understand the basics of "energy medicine", Biodynamics makes a lot of sense!

Nicole in KY
who didn't plant ANY seeds yesterday because she doesn't have her Stella Natura calendar. How can I plant stuff if I have no idea what kind of day it is?? ;)