market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ADMIN #2 : html posts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Shoemaker" <wshoemak AT inil.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ADMIN #2 : html posts
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:53:58 -0600

I'd just like to comment that moderating a list like this can be a huge
headache. I really wouldn't want to do it. Yet I'm the beneficiary every day
of someone who does it, even when she has plenty of other things to do that
are just as important, and even moreso to her future as a market farmer. So
I think it's high-time I said thanks to you, Liz, for doing this job and
doing it well. As St Patty's day arrives soon (every day for the next couple
of weeks if you're Irish), lift a glass (hopefully homebrewed) high to Liz
for a job well done.

Bill Shoemaker