market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Jumping Into Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Jumping Into Farming
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:57:11 -0700

We're all learning, and lacking some of the hands on experience of several
experts here, it's the only way I can do it. You're ahead of me since I'm in
the soil building stage with low rainfall and soil with little organic matter
that's never been farmed. So our challenges are probably very different.

paul in NM