market-farming - RE: Pepper starts was RE: [Market-farming] Information freely giv en

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Pepper starts was RE: [Market-farming] Information freely giv en
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:07:55 -0600

Allan,
We keep them in a heated (but cool, about 50 at night) greenhouse once
they've germinated. We wait until April 1 to transplant into the high
tunnels - two weeks later than we transplant tomatoes - they are so much
more sensitive to cool soil and air temps.

Alison

> From: Allan Balliett[SMTP:igg AT igg.com]
>

> Alison - You've probably talked about this before, but where do you
> move your peppers (this time of year) after they have started? How
> long before you can put them in unheated houses in your area? -Allan

  • RE: Pepper starts was RE: [Market-farming] Information freely giv en, Wiediger, Alison, 03/10/2004