market-farming - [Market-farming] Lancaster Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Lancaster Farming
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:30:23 -0500

Pat wrote:

No, I don't read 'Lancaster Farming' - I don't even know
what it is. We live a good 200 miles away from Lancaster
County.

"Lancaster Farming" is one of the few farm newspapers left in Pennsylvania (it seems that in the past, every region had its own farm newspaper to give the news, prices, ads, etc). When I get press passes to PASA, there is always a reporter from Lancaster Farming there. The newspaper is tilted toward the dairy industry (duh! ;-)) and is a bit more regional now that it's the only one of its kind left in Southeastern PA

Is it online?

http://www.lancasterfarming.com

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of