market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Looking to buy wheat and soybeans - Pennsylvania

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "John O'Donnell" <johno AT otechsystems.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Looking to buy wheat and soybeans - Pennsylvania
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:53:58 -0500

Hi,
Sorry, I don't have a source for your Soybeans or grain, but I think you
would do well to always buy organic. The reason is that the majority of
soybeans in the USA are genetically engineered (I believe that companies
have GM wheat ready to go,but have not released it yet). This is VERY
dangerous food. If you don't believe me, you should read "The Seeds of
Deception" by Jeffrey M. Smith. Anyone with health problems (but really all
of us) should do all they can to avoid GM products.
Sincerely,
John O'Donnell