market-farming - [Market-farming] re: Solar Powered Inflation fans?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] re: Solar Powered Inflation fans?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:28:21 -0500

Greetings!
I hope i am sending this to this new-to-me list the correct way this
time....last posts were returned to me!

I'd like to suggest Homepower Magazine as a source for info and vendors.
They are a great bunch of folk there........i am a bit predjudied toward
them, as my brother is an editor and a writer for that group!! They
really walk the talk and are so helpful. The archives there are good,
too!
Toni
soon to be "Clifty Gardens"
Red River Gorge, Kentucky