market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Solar Powered Inflation fans?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Heininger" <cheesechef AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Solar Powered Inflation fans?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:04:53 -0700

Don't know where you're located but our local solar power guys are the best.
Our ranch here is 100% off grid and we're on solar/wind for almost all our
power. These folks have been a great help. Even if they're not close to
you, they can buy from all manufacturers and ship. They're called
Val-U-Solar in Snowflake, AZ. Here's their web page:
http://www.val-usolar.com/pages/793834/index.htm They don't actually sell
online (at least didn't last time I checked) but it will give you other
contact info. Talk to Valerie or Chuck.
http://www.val-usolar.com/pages/793834/index.htm

David
Black Mesa Ranch
Artisan Goat Cheese Dairy and Fine Candy Kitchen
Northern Arizona, USA
www.BlackMesaRanchOnline.com