market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA Handbook

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: john ameroso <jma20 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA Handbook
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:54:23 -0500

Hi Folks,
Check out www.justfood.org  for a new tool kit that they put together for use for new CSA's and established one.
John

At 09:03 AM 1/28/04 -0600, you wrote:
Regards to the lists:

A while back, someone at a New Mexico College, I believe, had put
together a CSA textbook or reference for a class.  This person had
offered it for purchase or download.  I can't find any of this
information since a computer crash.  Can anyone help me with this?  I
also cannot find the address of the CSA list serve.

Marie in Missouri