market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA Handbook

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: john ameroso <jma20 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA Handbook
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:24:16 -0500

Allan & Folks,
The Tool kit exists, check out the CSA section of Just Food and open the Gift Shop section.  The website is new,  but  they neglected to put  in how to order.  Price is $35 and can be obtained by contacting their e-mail address.  Just Food is a NYC/Regional (Tri-State) organization and was established as a "spin-off" of NYSSAWG (NYS Sustainable Working Group).  Also, if you wonder  what I look like, the picture of the guy with green T-shirt and grey cap holding the squash on the home page of the website is me.
John