market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plant Starting Info

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plant Starting Info
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:05:50 -0500

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:00:35 -0500, you wrote:

>Greetings all,
>
>I got an email from a friend trying to raise funds for a high school
>project to buy a greenhouse. She asks about cell and tray prices and I
>have no idea since I reuse discarded ones and make my own starting mix with
>soil and compost. Can you help us out?

Trays cost me $1/each locally - these are the standard-sized
10x20 trays.

I use 6-cell packs and bought them online - I bought 100
sheets (8 packs per sheet). I can't remember where I bought
them, but you can find a whole lot of online suppliers if
you Google on:

"greenhouse supplies"

(Note punctuation.)

Pat