market-farming - [Market-farming] Salad spinner

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Salad spinner
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:31:31 -0500

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA

Marlin Burkholder
Virginia

I was wondering if either one of you would care to go into a little bit more
detail for me on this salad spinner idea. What you using for pull this
contraption? Rope maybe? And is it just an ordinary plastic laundry basket
you are using? I am very interested in this concept! I must have missed
the original email that went out!

Thanks!
Courtney
Herb Thyme