market-farming - [Market-farming] Chris - farm program

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Chris - farm program
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:51:45 -0500

Chris, I would like a system that tracks the vegetable beds for organic certification. I am so small (just me and under 1 acre of diverse product), that right now I use a pencil and paper. I only sell food, and have a business account in which all the money goes into for taxes. I haven't even invested in a certified scale (they want weight of sold vegetable). I sell by group or piece. Anything that streamlined my accounting for tax purposes would make my husband ecstatic!
I'm pretty sure that there are others in the same boat. Let the list know what you come up with.
Thanks,
Pat