market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chris - farm program

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chris - farm program
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:49:39 EST

I am sending you a sample sheet from the series of spreadsheets that I use off list. I do not think we can send attachments on list. If you have any questions about how I use it, let me know. It is very simple but still has all the information the inspector is looking for.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying