market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Intro and question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kathy Somers" <somersfarm AT kingcon.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Intro and question
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:15:54 -0500

HI Mark,
Haven't checked my e-mail in a while. Someone might have already answered
your question about a rototiller for your Kubota B-6000. We also have this
same Kubota. We have a Howard Rotovator I believe 32 inch. It runs the
opposite way of most PTO's. The Tiller was purchased in the 70's for my
Father in Laws B-6000 which was also purchased then. I would find a web
site or phone number for Howard and see what they have to offer or where you
can get a used one. Great little garden tractor though!
Kathy in VT