market-farming - [Market-farming] scales?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: bob111higgins AT comcast.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] scales?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:15:12 +0000

Hi All,

Thanks for all the useful postings! What a great help this list is for me in
getting started. I'm starting very much part-time and small and working out
the kinks as I go.

Can I get some suggestions about a good and of course less than expensive
scale? I will be selling an assortment of veggies at my roadside stand this
year and possibly also, by local peddler's license, during lunchtime in the
parking lot at an office complex where I work in Trenton.

Bob Higgins
Red Brick Farm
Hopewell, NJ