market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Heaters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Maggie" <snowbird AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Heaters
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:11:21 -0500

i have used an outside wood burning furnace and loved it. I got it out of
Minnesota I think. Used it for house and greenhouse. Hard to use it to its
fullest capacity as it is so large. Wood can go in 2 feet chunks and not
split. Wonderful solution takes about 6 years to pay back the additional
investment.