market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hand Protection

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hand Protection
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:56:28 -0600

Willie,
I think the picture is great. They look beautiful.
Have you considered raising your price? That is a heck of a deal for
all of your work and your pain.
Perhaps you could post a few recipes - and perhaps pictures of the the
recipe dish ready to eat. This is how I get excited to try new things.

Perhaps, too, you could mention the variety and a bit of history about
each variety - so that people know how precious and unique your peppers are.

I wonder if there is such a thing as a salve using hot peppers - to use
the way we used to use Vicks VapoRub when I was a kid.

Jill