market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Hand protection

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul A. Bock" <bockpa AT plesh.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Hand protection
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:08:20 -0500

Do you find the surgical gloves uncomfortable due a reaction with the latex
material they are made out of? There are alternatives to latex gloves. I
have heard of lotions that supposedly protect your hands from grease and
grime and things like paint. Basically they work by making it easier to
clean the nasty stuff off from your hands. Kind of like a painted on glove.
I don't know if that would protect your hands from the heat of peppers.