market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Compost

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Compost
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:22:06 -0400

We are huge fans of compost as a soil amendment and want to add another dimension to this discussion. Even after the failure of the worm schemes recently there are still many worm farmers around. Each of them is searching for a market for their worm castings as well as for their surplus worms.

Neal, I spent a lot of time searching for a deal after the collapse. Now I'm ready to buy more worms. Do you have any names/urls for deals on compost worms?

Thanks _Allan