market-farming - [Market-farming] Whole grains and small scale grain production.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul A. Bock" <bockpa AT plesh.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Whole grains and small scale grain production.
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:33:59 -0400

I have been reading an old copy of Gene Lodgson's book about small scale
grain production. With all that is out there about how good whole grains
are for you I am surprised this book isn't still in publication. And since
they are so easy to grow, how come you don't hear about more people growing
them?

Paul Bock
Stone Gully