market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ed Stephan <Ed AT Estephan.net>
  • To: "'market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] tillers
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:41:35 -0400

We use a Troy Bilt Horse for the smaller garden.
I have found the Troy Bilt to be the most reliable rear tine tiller I have
ever owned.

We do use a older front tine Craftsman tiller for weed control in between
rows after our crops come up. With the Craftsman you can remove the outer
tines and till as narrow as 12".

For the larger garden we use a hydraulic 60" tiller on the back of the
tractor

Ed Stephan
http://www.estephan.net