market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tillers
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:33:40 -0400

Allan what is it about the BCS that you feel is better than the Troy-bilt?

The overall feel of it is incredibly more together than the troy-bilt.

I feel that I have a lot more control of the texture of the finished bed than I had with the troy-bilt Gosh, just the feel of the depth control is so much more solid than on the Troy-bilt. Keep in mind that I've worked professionally with a troy-bilt for the last 5 seasons, so I have a good feel for what it can do and how it acts.

This is a different issue, but it's also important to consider all the attachments avail for BCS compared to the few that are avail. for Troy-bilt.

Most important for you: Troy-bilt sold out a few years back. Even Troy-bilt dealers I talked to in my recent search for a tiller find it difficult to recommend a Troy-bilt, which is apparently now just a shade of it's original 'small town' quality.

-Allan