market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hello???

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hello???
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:15:08 -0400

I guess everyone is getting ready for winter!  I've been in the greenhouse planting 10,0000 strawberry plants so that we can have fresh strawberries for Christmas!  Glad that task is over!
Which brings me to a question, does anybody out there know of a good (preferably liquid) organic fertilizer for strawberries?  I have tried several different things, but thought some of you might have some great suggestions.  I use a hydroponic drip system, and that is why liquid would be better, but a solid will work too as long as it dissolves quickly.

Thank!
Pam
Rose Hill Plantation

Tom at Limerock wrote:

Hello  --  Is anyone out there?  Kinda quiet.  --  Tom