market-farming - [Market-farming] Beef CSA Sales Cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Beef CSA Sales Cooler
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:01:58 -0400

I use a Coleman 5 day cooler. If you are holding for only 1 person and it is not a whole side of beef, this should work. I cool it down with ice in a gallon jug first overnight. Then put in the stuff. As your beef should be frozen, no problem there. Make sure to check the inside diameter as some are cluttered with divisions and extra thick tops. We bought ours at Sam's but they must (Coleman) have a web site. Good Luck. Pat

  • [Market-farming] Beef CSA Sales Cooler, Pat Rupiper, 10/03/2003