market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic vs. blister beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic vs. blister beetles
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:30:38 -0700

Roger, do you know if your garlic spray will work on blister beetles and
harlequin bugs (aren't earwigs hard shelled, unlike aphids, but like blister
beetles? if so, would it not work on beetles then?)
thanks,
Nan at Dancing Goats Farm
N. Mississippi, zone 7b

Roger Weeks wrote:
> I've been using a recipe from to make my own small amounts of garlic
spray.
I've adjusted the amounts x5 and x10 with the same results: