market-farming - [Market-farming] Garlic baskets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jim Manning" <jim_manning AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Garlic baskets
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:14:16 -0700

I'm looking for a source for garlic baskets - i.e., attractive natural
packages in which garlic can be sold and which the customer can use to hang
the garlic and then keep for re-use. I've seen them for sale with garlic in
them but haven't found where to purchase the baskets themselves.
Alternatively, if someone has instructions for making them that would be
useful too!

Jim Manning
Ferris Farm
Town of Russia, NY