market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Pinching

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Pinching
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 07:46:09 -0500

When the stock quit, we took it out. High Tunnel growing area is too limited
and expensive to keep non-productive plants in. And, through October,
probably, temps during the day will exceed 100 degrees in the tunnels - so
cool weather stuff usually languishes! Maybe next year we'll get it
together to do a fall planting!

Alison