market-farming - [Market-farming] Pinching

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HoeManGray AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pinching
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 02:01:06 EDT

Alison,
Thanks for the input. I haven't tried tunnels or hoophouses yet, I need to
get my irrigation "cleaned" up so I don't water overhead. We have one of the
siltiest creeks coming off Mt. Hood and I have to pump water uphill and use
overhead watering, so drip at this point is not feasible. I'm researching
filtration systems in combination with the drip systems.

Doesn't your stock come back? Mine does, just needs these cooler nights!

Thanks,
Wendy