market-farming - [Market-farming] Mesh storage bags

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Bosko" <mjbosko AT jmtsystems.com>
  • To: "Market-farming" <Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Mesh storage bags
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:48:56 -0700

Where is a good place to get small mesh bags?  I’m hoping to find something that comes in a spool of a long hose/sock that I could cut to appropriate length??

What I need is a creative way to storing my garlic, and also a means to package them neatly to give a nice look.  Currently I’m using large used onion bags picked up as throwaways from my local grocery store.  Who knows what onion diseases they carry and may pass on, besides their not looking nice.

I’m thinking that smaller diameter bags  (4” – 6” or so) that could be cut to a 2 or 3 foot length for bulk storage, and then 8” lengths for packaging.

Ideas??

Thanks!

Mike

JMT systems consulting

Software Development / Network Administration

www.jmtsystems.com -- info AT jmtsystems.com

Ofc: 509 968-9015  / Fax: 509 968-9016