market-farming - [Market-farming] They still make Peach Baskets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt McCallum <glp AT iserv.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] They still make Peach Baskets
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:16:14 -0700

They still make these products. Try calling:
Monte Packaging - 800-653-2807 - http://montepkg.com

Greenfield Basket Co - 800 BASKET5 _ 814-725-3419

Rockford Packaging - 616-866-0143 -

Matt McCallum
Publisher
P - 616-887-9008 ext 101
F - 616-887-2666

http://www.fruitgrowersnews.com
http://www.vegetablegrowersnew.com
http://www.spudman.com

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 01:09 PM, Scott Dixon wrote:

We were able to get some bushel and 1/2 bushel baskets from our feed store, although the quality wasn't that great. I think they were running $3.00 a piece. If interested, maybe I can find out from him who he gets them from and you in turn can get someone up your way to stock them? I know he didn't buy 10000! There are only about 23,000 people in the entire county!