market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Peach Baskets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Beth Barber <rehobothhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Peach Baskets
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Sofco probably serves New Jersey. 800-836-7632 You
may even have a local store. We are an area of 50,000
and have a store serving small restaurants, etc. They
have a "farm market" catalog. I get plastic bags,
absorbent pads for under chicken, etc from them. They
do a lot of orchard packing supplies.

Wooden berry baskets 200/cs 117.33

Also probably not too far for you is Belle Terre in
central New York, 315-483-6155.
Round wooden bushel basket 1.90
green fiber berry baskets quart 250/cs $20/cs